In addition to Portal’s core features, certain functionality can be enabled on a per-installation basis. This chapter contains documentation for all apps which ship with Portal. Please note that some functionality may only be available if the license allows.
As of Portal 2.3, all Cantemo apps are now included and installed by the Portal installer and are enabled via the license file. Apps that are registered and licensed can be turned on and off in the System Overview section of the Admin Interface.
- Active Directory Integration
- Single-Sign-On Authentication
- OpenID Connect (OIDC) Authentication
- Quantum StorNext Integration
- Filesystem Archive
- Archiware P5 Integration
- Backblaze B2 Integration
- Spectra Logic BlackPearl Integration
- Amazon S3 Integration
- Vidispine Storages as Archive Storage